Saturday, May 22, 2010

I DROVE IN ROTTERDAM!!!!! MANEJÉ EN LA PARTE MÁS TRANSITADA DE ROTTERDAM!!!!!

Vamos loco!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
I drove in Rotterdam yesterday!!!!! Hahaha, it was in the busiest part of Rotterdam too!!!!!
And I didn't drive into any canals or trees either!
Anyways, guess I'll catch you guys up on everything since the airport.
Schiphol airport in Amsterdam is really nice. Very big, but nice. Walked all around and finally found the immigration thing. Showed my passport, walked through, then grabbed my bag, and walked through to the other side. But.... Esmee was nowhere to be seen. I moved up and to the side and started looking around. I finally saw her and I came up from behind and scared her, it was AWESOME!!!
After that we went to take the train, I drank some yogurt cuz I was very thirsty, and we went to put some money on my OV-Chipkaart. We helped some lady from France who was also Spanish and lived in the US to get a train ticket too. After that we went downstairs and waited for our train. We took the train to Den Haag (The Hague) and it was a really nice ride. I saw like 4 different kinds of windmills! We stopped at Den Haag Centraal, right next to the business district of The Hague, and we took the Randstad Rail then, like the regional train of Rotterdam, Zoetermeer, and Den Haag. We saw lots of sheep and cows and then we got off at Pijnacker Zuid. There, Ramon (Esmee's dad) was waiting for us, we went to the grocery store and then to the house. That night we ate pancakes/crêpes for dinner, and then went to bed.
On Wednesday, I slept until like 12:30, then Esmee came back from her internship, we went to the Dorp (the Market in downtown Berkerl en Rodenrijs), its a really nice place. We went grocery shopping again but with Esmee's mom, Ingrid, and I went with Esmee to rent a couple of books at the library. After that, Esmee went to work at 5, and then at 7 when she came back we had dinner.
On Thursday Esmee went to her internship, then we went to her grandparent's for dinner and her uncle Arie came over too. After that we went to sleep.
Friday was a bit more exciting. Esmee went to her internship, I played Halo and Fable with Esmee's brothers, we watched some TV, then Esmee went to work and then at 7 I met up with her in downtown Berkel en Rodenrijs. We went grocery shopping, we went back to her house, ate some pizza, and then I drove to Rotterdam with Ramon and Esmee to get Esmee's mom! It was an awesome experience!
Today we are going to buy some fish for Esmee, probably, and tomorrow we are going to watch a movie, have dinner, and then going on the train to the campsite with Esmee's family. I'll update again sometime next week!

1 comment:

  1. EPA!!!

    It looks like you've been busy there Tano!!!

    Te felicito por lo del auto che!!!
    Que copado loco!!!

    Espero que pronto encuentres yerba, y que sigas
    disfrutando de tus travels...!

    Segui escribiendo en tu blog eh!


    Y estaria re copado si tendrias el video de cuando asustase a Esmee! jajaja....Debe haber sido un cago de risa!

    Bueno, Tanto!....Segui pasandola lindo, nos vemos en 3 meses ja

    ReplyDelete