Thursday, June 17, 2010

Argentina 4 - Korea 1!!!!!! VAMOS ARGENTINA LOCO!!!!!

Wow..... So.... where did I leave you guys off at? Saturday, right?
Well.... Saturday I was very happy because of Argentina winning.
Sunday we relaxed at home and then in the afternoon we went to Delft, with the entire family, walked around a shopping area and then went to see some movies. The girls went to see Sex and The City 2 and then me, Ramon, Rico, and Romeo went to watch The Prince Of Persia The Sands of Time. The movie was really good. It was in English, luckily, and subtitled in Dutch. I can actually now read Dutch and know a lot of what it says, kind of weird, but I guess watching TV and with loud people I've been forced to read some Dutch subtitles, and it has helped me learn the language more. On Sunday night Esmee didn't feel so good, and she has gotten only a bit better in 5 days now.
On Monday she went to her school to talk with her teachers about her work at the internship, and the games and other projects she has done for the children. She did very well and got an 8. That day I also watched the Dutch game versus Denmark with Romeo and Rico, it was pretty fun. The family has been watching more football than I expected really. That night we ate pizza and then Esmee felt very bad before going to bed.
On Tuesday we were just at home, Esmee had to cancel her plans as she didn't feel good, I saw how to make a slushpuppy, ate some of my DELICIOUS Dulce de Leche, and relaxed and stayed with Esmee. Arie, Esmee's uncle, also called us telling us that we were invited to a Dutch Armed Forces exhibition on Saturday, which I'm really excited about. Maybe we get to fly on helicopters, who knows? :-D
On Wednesday the day was pretty similar to Tuesday, except that my NUON Shirt which changes color based on body temperature arrived, its soooo coool, check the video on youtube, NUON Oranje Shirt. Esmee bought it for me, a very nice gift, and then I drove to the market with Ingrid, we bought groceries, went back home, had some sandwiches for lunch, and then I made some slushpuppies for Esmee, went to the market to buy some ice cream, bought a book for Esmee (The Vampire Diaries), and then came back home. We had some Mie (pronounced "me") and it was sooo good, but it was like a big mix of vedgetables, pasta, meat, I don't know what else, very good.
Today we saw the Argentina game, what an awesome game!!!!! I made some more slushpuppies and tosties for Esmee and relaxed a lot. My neck has been hurting for some reason that I couldn't even imagine. Oh, also, last night Esmee was sleep talking. A lot. And then she asked me something and I thought she was awake, so I answered. Next thing I know Esmee is awake looking at me and saying "Javier, you were sleep talking" and I had to explain to her that she asked me something first, it was so funny! We'll see if Esmee sleep talks again, I'll have to observe her more at night :-P
Tomorrow looks like another easy day, as Esmee still has some fever sometimes. But Saturday and Sunday look to be exciting. On Saturday we have the Dutch Armed Forces Exhibition, then a party that night, and on Sunday we are going on a Pancake Boat on the Maas River in Rotterdam, seems like theres a pancake buffet while you get a tour of the harbor and everything, and then we are going to the Euromast of the Erasmusburg!!!!!! Can't wait! I'll post again on Sunday. Hope you guys' week is going well, mine sure looks like it'll improve!
Dag!

No comments:

Post a Comment